CanGames 2018 is May 18-20 at the Rideau Curling Club
See our latest list of scheduled games to plan your weekend.
Con onsite pricing
- Weekend $38
- Friday $15
- Saturday $20
- Sunday $20
- Children's (Saturday) $10
- Just looking around $FREE
- Game early registration $3/game (reserve a spot in the game)
- Game registration (opens 30min. before game start) $FREE
CURLING CLUB FOOD MENU
Below is the proposed menu the curling club will be offering during the convention (the minimum wage increase hits everywhere).
- Eggs (scrambled or poached), 2 Toast, Hashbrowns, Bacon or Ham $8.00
- Cereal and Milk $4.00
- Bagel and Cream Cheese $4.00
- Breakfast Club Wrap $10.00
- Eggs and BLT $8.00
- Egg Muffin with Hashbrowns $6.50
- Garden Salad $6.50
- Caesar Salad $7.50
- Chicken Fingers n’ Fries $11.50
- Cheese Burger n’ Fries $12.00
- Plain Burger n’ Fries $11.00
- Hot Dog n’ Fries $5.75
- 2 Hot Dogs n’ Fries $7.00
- Club Sandwich n’ Fries $12.50
- Sweet Fries $6.50
- Small Poutine $6.00 - Large $8.50
- Naan Pizza $10.00
- Pulled Pork Sandwich n’ Fries $12.00
- Wings $11.00/lb
- - Salad may be substituted for fries.
2018 Theme: Pursuing the Future
We offer a full suite of games with RPGs, Miniatures, Board Games in all genres. We even have a special set of games for children 8-12 yrs offered on Saturday.
Most games are 4 hours and we are organized in 3 daily time slots,09h-13h, 14h-18h, and 19h-23h.
If you are interested in running a game, we will accept games at the convention providing there is space available.
CanGames is every May long weekend.
How to get here:
- Queensway exit at Bronson Ave.
- Bronson Ave. north
- Right on Nepean St. (3rd right past Somerset St.)
- Right on Percy St.
- Right on Lisgar St.
- Immediate left into Rideau Curling Club parking
- The onsite parking fills early. There is limited parking on nearby streets.
- NOTE: 3 hour on-street parking limit 7am-7pm